Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

Flirting with Friday

Happy Friday Everyone!!!!!

Here are a few snip its from my week:

1) On Monday I went to Garden State Plaza Mall to help the J.Crew there with rollout, which is when we get in a bunch of brand new merchandise. It was really fun and interesting to see how it worked. Unfortunately, I did not realize that it was overnight and as a result was up for 24 hours. Is it sad that I never pull all nighters for school but do for my summer job? 

2) In addition to being up for 24 hours, I had not eaten anything for 12 hrs by the time I got home. I'm really winning, right. So any who, I bought a pork roll (like Taylor Ham but way better- its also a Jersey thing) and cheese after my first nap and it was WONDERFUL!!!!!

3) Besides working at J.Crew this summer, I scored TWO internship this week. One is for a Mental Health Association working on their marketing for a gold tournament. The second is for a local pie shoppe and helping to form a marketing plan, I wonder if I will get treats??

4) I met another ADPi today at work!! It was one of the coolest experiences ever to meet a sister from another chapter. I always hear of it happening to others but never thought that it would happen to me.

5) WILL IT RAIN ALREADY!!!!! But seriously clouds everyday but no rain! All I ask for is a day of good thunder and lighting storms then gorgeous weather for a week.


No comments:

Post a Comment