Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

June Birchbox


My first Birchbox came today!!!!!!!!!! I first started noticing Birchbox when I started to follow Kate at The Small Things Blog. As I read more about the boxes and checked out the website, I decided to just go for it. So in a nut shell Birchbox is a company that sends you this cute little box with sample size beauty and lifestyle goodies based off of a survey you fill out when you first subscribe for only $10 a month...not bad right?


This month the theme was travel. How appropriate for me with Florence being less than 2 months away!!!


1. Pretty Post cards featuring the New York, Paris, London, and Barcelona
2. Klorane Gentle Dry Sampoo with Oat Milk- This is perfect because I have been dying to try dry shampoo but did not want to spend $20 for something I might only use a few times.
3. 100 % Pure Vanilla Bean Nourishing Body Cream
4. 100 % Pure Coconut Nourishing Body Cream
5. Suki Exfoliating Foaming Cleanser- I can not wait to try this because you doesn't want to smell nice and lemony in the summer
6. Birchbox + Color Club Wanderlust Collection (color Reign in Spain)- this is an awesome summer color especially for me with 75% of my nail polish colors being in the grey family
7. Mirenesse Glossy Kiss Lipstick- Lipstick and cheek color in one (What could be better?) I just feel like it might be too sparkly for me but only time will tell. 

So all in all 7 items for $10...not bad. I am definitely subscribing for another month. 

Check out Birchbox here!

No comments:

Post a Comment