Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

Flirting with Friday

Flirting with Friday is A Blue Macaroon's first official segment!!!!!!!!!! Basically it will contain the highlights and such of my week. 

1) Last week I celebrated my 21st birthday!!! I normally do not drink a lot but my sister took me out at midnight and I got a drink that was a mix between a mojito and ice tea. It was so good. You should also know that the more people make a fuss about my birthday the less I enjoy it. So I warned my sister not to ask the bar tender to card me and if she did fine. However, we got to the bar my sister and I were waiting till 12 to order and kept on counting down. Someone behind the bar (it was trivia night) asked why we were counting down so I told him I turn 21 in 3 minutes. The bar tender came up to take our order and the guy screams make sure you card that one (while pointing to me) she turns 21 in three minutes). I could not have asked for a better way to be carded on my birthday. 

2) On Saturday, my best friends took me out for a drink chose my drink: a Cosmo. We sat outside and there was also a street band next to our table. They had the waitress tell the band to sing Happy Birthday and I turned a deep shade of pink. 

3) On Wednesday, my dad and younger sister went to my older sister's school to help grade 6th grade student's end of the year presentations. If I had to describe the experience in one word it would be inspirational. The school is a charter school and most of the student did not have a grasp on their education before attending. However, hearing the presentations about how much the students have learned and their aspirations it was inspiring. 

4) I ordered a Birchbox the other day and I am so excited to receive it!!!!! 

5) My little sister graduated High School today!

 (bad picture hopefully more to follow)

Okay so maybe this Flirting with Friday wasn't that long but these past two weeks were epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment