Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Rain Rain

So with the weird weather that has been happening for the past few weeks, I thought I would round up a few of my favorite lightweight rain coats for the summer. 


1) This color block jacket is from J.Crew and it is one I absolutely love. I do not know about you but when it rain or is super cloudy I tend to gravitate toward dark colors. This jacket is an easy way to incorporate TWO colors into my outfit. 
2) This jacket is actually from Crewcuts. It sounds crazy but I am a size 2 or 4 in women's and can comfortably fit into a size 12 in this coat. The polka dots make it fun without being to loud. In addition the jacket folds into itself making a little pouch so I can just throw it in my bag when it looks like it might rain. 
3) I think it is really important to have a trench in your wardrobe. This black one is not super fancy making it work for going out to dinner or just running errands. 
4) This trench is perfect for the office. It had more structure than the previous one giving it a polished look but still functional. 
5) I love North Face's rain jackets because they are a little longer than other jackets I have found. This one comes in so many colors that it will match any personality or wardrobe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment