Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

Lazy days

So the past few days, I have had the case of lazy summer days. The weather is still not stellar either being super cloudy or 107 degrees. 

A few things to note are:

My family and I went to see A Midsummer's Night with The Monkees, which was wonderful!!!!!! We are huge Monkees fans and it was awesome to see them live.


Yesterday, two friends from school came to visit. We went to the beach, originally started out as cloudy and cold, which turned out to be beautiful!!!!!!. In turn I have the worst sunburn of my life and can not move/stay in one spot for too long or I am in so much pain. 

Yesterday also marked one month till I leave for Florence, I should probably start packing!

In other news, I am glued to the news waiting to hear more about the royal baby!!

Cheers and Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment