Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

Flirting with Friday

Happy Friday!!!!!!! I hope you are all recovering from last nights celebrations. 

 Here are some of the top snip bits from my week:

1) I have been battling a cold all week. This may not seem like a good thing but I have been drinking so much tea, which is the good part. I just finished some lavender earl grey that was absolutely heavenly, especially with a little bit of honey. 

2) I started one of my internships this week! I will be helping out with the marketing for a local pie shoppe. The best part is that I will get paid in treats!!

3) I went out for drink with my sister and her boyfriend, which was so much fun. We went to this local place called Danny's, in Red Bank, and the drinks were so good. I got a Red Bank Lemonade and pretty much finished it in two minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment