Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Spring is in the Air

      So with this winter, it feels as if summer would never come. It is already the end of April and still in the mid 50s/low 60s. Last year as of mid-April I was rockin' shorts like it was my job. It should also be noted that I LOVE J.Crew's novelty shorts and would live in them all year round if it was socially acceptable to wear shorts in below freezing weather. Also, since I cannot wear shorts to work the last month of school is my outlet to out wear them.
      With all of this being said, I broke out my shorts for the first time this year even thought it was only 61 degrees and a little windy. It was my desperate attempt to make it seem like warmer weather could be in my horizon with school ending in two weeks.
Shirt: Loft (Similar), Belt: J.Crew, Shorts: J.Crew, Shoes: J.Crew

First, please ignore the mess that is my room and my hair.
Second, I love the pop of color the belt adds to this outfit, the color also makes me happy and smile everything I look at it (I know that might sound weird but its true). 
Third, The polka dot shorts also adds an element of interest to the outfit instead of just wearing plain Jane white shorts.

Hopefully, with the next few days I won't have to pretend that Spring is in the air and it actually will be. Happy Friday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment