Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

A Wonderful Weekend

   If you are not already aware Quinnipiac and Yale played in the Frozen Four and unfortunately Quinnipiac lost. Despite this and being on duty during the game and going to bed at 5:00 in the morning it was still a wonderful weekend.


      On Saturday, my sister and her friend came up to New Haven and we spent the day in the Yale museum. While I always love admiring the Monet's, it was very interesting see their new exhibit of American art. After the museum, we went out to dinner at Caseus Fromagerie Bistro. It may sound weird, but it is a great restaurant and offers a wide variety of dinning options. 
 


     On Sunday my Dad and little sister stopped by on their way to a college visit. Despite being super tired on Sunday, I was able to make it off campus and have lunch with them. When went to a local dinner and had amazing curly fries. My Dad also treated me to a much needed Starbuck's Carmel Macchiato, which was able to get me through chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment