Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

College Closet Organization

     One of my biggest organization pet peeves is a messy closet. At home I could manage it to a point. Now that I am at school I can not tell if the problem is worse or better. I have this bad habit of getting into a fight with my clothes every morning then not having time to put them back properly or be late to class....
      So here are a few pictures of my very small closet!!!! As you can see everything is color coded, if it wasn't I would probably lose my mind. After working at J.Crew over the summer, I picked up a few tricks such as how to properly fold a sweater which has saved my sanity with the limited space.

In, addition for my shirts they are broken down into sleeve length with shortest in front and long sleeve in back. They also separate my skirts and dresses. I think this help to break up outfits. My skirt are hung according to store, I have no idea what lead to this. Dressy and casual skirts are not placed on the same hanger allowing for easy accessibility.

 I know this is a bad pictures but this is supposed to be my pant and short drawer. I role my pants and short because it is easier to see each article of clothing. It also helps to prevent wrinkles and creasing which is nice for a busy college student.  

No comments:

Post a Comment