Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Herringbone


scarf: (similar), vest: jcrew; sweater: (J.Crew); leggings: (J.Crew); boots: (Macy's)

 So after what seemed like the coldest 2 weeks ever, Connecticut was graced with 50 degree weather on Thursday which gave me the opportunity to wear this outfit. I had been planning it out for awhile but had been waiting for the perfect weather. If I do say so myself the outfit was a smash, the camel sweater went perfectly with the neutral tones of the the vest and the scarf was a perfect accent to make the ensemble a little more season appropriate.

This week was filled with school work, RA duties, and preparation for recruitment. However, the most exciting part was going to my study abroad information session and trying to figure out where to go. After racking my brain and stalking the different programs, I narrowed it down to London, Greece, and Florence. As of now, I am leaning towards Florence but a more definite destination will hopefully be decided later this week.  


No comments:

Post a Comment