Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Birthday List

 

1) Michael Kors Ring- I have had my eye on this ring since Christmas. Michael Kors is known for their tortoise watches and accessories and I think it is beautifully combined with the double ring. I love how if depended on which strand is facing up the ring can either show more tortoise or sparkle. Honestly I would were this ring all day, every day, for every occasion I can think of.

2) Ann Taylor Liza d'Orsay Patent flats- If there is one thing I had to pick that I could not live without it would be a pair of killer nude ballet flats. They go with everything from casual to evening wear. I have been looking for a new pair since my DSW ones are so worn out. After finding these Ann Taylor ones my search is over. I love the d'Orsay detail because it add a little depth to the shoe and since I have a wide foot they are a little more forgiving. The gold accent on the heel adds the perfect amount of interest and surprise to the shoe. 

3) Speck MacBook Pro Case- I have this same exact case now. It has held up wonderfully over the past 3 years. A piece of the corner broke off recently so I just need to replace it so it does keep falling off. Speck cases are the best and the plum is such as rich deep color. 

4) Jack Rogers Navajo Valley- I have never owned a pair of Jacks before and didn't really know about them until I was in college. Over the past few months, I have fell in love with the look of cork accents. This pair of Jacks fits the bill and the gold ribbons just adds to the look. 

So there you have it, my top birthday list picks! Now only a few more weeks till my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment