Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

A Day of Firsts

First blog. First post. First successful day curling my hair.

I have been wanting to start a blog for awhile, but never really figured the right way to go about it or what a solid theme would be. Finally, I just decided to go for it. As a result this blog is an outlet for my life.

So now a little bit about myself.  I was born and raise at the Jersey Shore. I love going to the beach, but dislike sand (have you ever wondered how great the beach would be if it was Tempurpedic mattresses) and no I have never watched Jersey Shore. I am pretty much the definition of preppy, with the end note of J.Crew. My schooling took me to Connecticut, where it is currently 20 degrees outside with drunken college kids running around (living the fabulous life of an RA). Last, but certainly, I am a proud sister of Alpha Delta Pi, which as changed my life for the better #boomboom.

I'm looking forward to this new adventure and hope that you will join me.     

No comments:

Post a Comment